Zero Balancing and Transformation
with Jim McCormick, UK 2024
Dates Wednesday 29th May to Sunday 2nd June 2024; arrival between 2pm and 5.30pm on Wednesday, leaving at 4pm on Sunday.
Location Purelands Retreat Centre, Kagyu Samye Ling Monastery and Tibetan Centre, Eskdalemuir, Langholm, Dumfries, DG13 0QL
Cost £545 all inclusive (single rooms with shared facilities and vegetarian full board). Payment by instalments possible. £489 for those who come in a campervan.
Pre-requisites Attendance of Core I and Core II ZB classes
I am honoured to be organising Jim McCormick's latest Advanced Zero Balancing workshop to take place in the UK: Zero Balancing and Transformation.
This workshop is designed to provide skills and support for experienced ZB practitioners who desire to deepen the effects of their Zero Balancing sessions. The intention is to help Zero Balancing practitioners create more fundamental personal transformations both for themselves and for their clients.
This will be a mastery level creative laboratory in advanced ZB. The process of mastery takes place on many levels – some of them technical proficiency; some of them personal development and attunement to yourself, and some of them learning to attune more deeply to the client so they feel safe, met, understood, and connected with.
We can help our ZB sessions form a deeper rapport with our clients by starting with a deeper connection at interface before we do any work; by holding that connection until we feel connected to their donkey; by making each evaluation and fulcrum global as well as local; and by attending deeply to their emotions and spirit.
Exploring our own personal growing edge is the other major method for deepening our ZB work and the richness, consciousness and enjoyment of our own lives.
You will learn:
- ZB and Inner Work – participants doing their own personal work is a big part of the class.
- The four qualities that make Zero Balancing an ideal modality for enhancing personal transformation
- The Five Basic Elements of Transformational ZB sessions
- Process in ZB: how to create a clear verbal interface
- Fine tune your existing Fulcrums and protocol, with hands on feedback from the instructor.
It is recommended to read Jim's book, Zero Balancing: Conscious Touch and Transformation before attending the course.
Location & Accommodation
The workshop will take place at the Purelands Retreat Centre at Samye Ling Monestary, the largest Tibetan Buddhist monestary in the United Kingdom, based in Southern Scotland.
All meals provided are vegetarian.
To show respect for ourselves and others and to protect Samye Ling as a sacred space, the Abbot, Choje Lama Yeshe Losal Rinpoche requests all who visit and stay to follow these rules:
- To protect life and refrain from killing.
- To respect other's property and refrain from stealing.
- To speak the truth and refrain from lying.
- To embrace health and refrain from intoxicants.
- To respect others and refrain from harmful sexual activity.
No alcohol is permitted on site.
All visitors are allowed to join the daily prayers and meditations in the main temple. See the daily schedule here.
A Conversation with Jim McCormick